There is no doubt that when looking for memory cards for the Autel Robotics EVO II 8K Drone, you will come across a lot of jargon, such as UHS-I vs. UHS-II and what is better SDHC vs. SDXC.
This can be very confusing, which is the last thing you want when trying to make a purchase.
But don’t worry, we’ve summarized it here for you, so there are no more questions!
MicroSD cards are one of the essential accessories for your new Autel Robotics EVO II 8K Drone. Here are the minimum recommended SD cards from Autel Robotics to get you started recording awesome aerial footage with your new drone.
Table of Contents
- What MicroSD Memory Cards can I use with my EVO / EVO II?
- What Else May You Need?
Autel Robotics EVO II 8K Drone Specifications
- 8K HDR Video
- 9KM Transmission Range
- 40 minutes flight time
- 4x Lossless
- 10-BIT HDR
- Dynamic Track 2.0
- Hyperlapse photography in 8K
- 720 Obstacle avoidance
- Smart Return Home
Build a sense of security by discovering and inspecting areas you would otherwise not be able to see. With 40 minutes of stable flight time, the EVO II will capture enough data to ensure all your needs are met.
Built for professional aerial videography, the Autel Robotics EVO II 8K features an 8K camera and a 3.3 inch OLED screen improves usability and flight time to four hours.
The EVO II is designed for quick deployment. The foldable ultra-portable design and small footprint are optimized for discrete and rapid deployment in the field.
The patented locking propeller design keeps the drone stable and helps to prevent unintended shutdown so that you can enjoy every flight. The quick-release foldable propellers snap on with no tools required.
This drone was built with versatility in mind. Its interchangeable payload options allow pilots to alternate between the 8K camera for high-quality videos and the thermal imaging camera for inspecting infrastructures.
- 40 MINUTES OF STABLE FLIGHT TIME: From inspecting electrical cell towers to surveying property lines, the EVO II was designed to provide enough flight time to capture all the data needed.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FOLDABLE DESIGN: Deployed in under 30 seconds, the 2.5lb EVO II is ideal for rapid deploying missions with a minimal footprint both in the air and for seamless transport.
- PATENTED LOCKING PROPELLER DESIGN: No tools required, quick release foldable propellers for the EVO II securely lock with a meticulously designed built-in locking mechanism.
- INTERCHANGEABLE PAYLOADS: Designed for versatile operations, pilots can alternate between the 8K, 6K, and DUAL Thermal/8K payload options.¬
- LIVE CONTROLLER VIDEO FEED: Control almost all aspects of your mission right off the 3.3 inch OLED screen with a battery life of 4 hours. No need for a mobile device and no account necessary.
What MicroSD Memory Cards can I use with my EVO / EVO II?
The EVO supports MicroSD Cards with capacity up to 128 GB (more than enough storage for even the biggest of files). The EVO II supports MicroSD cards with capacity up to 256GB (quite a lot of storage for most users). The speed of your card is just as important as its capacity. EVO recommends the following minimum card speeds:
- 1080p HD or lower video: UHS-I U1 or V10 card
- 4k video: UHS-I U3 or V30
- 6k/8k video: V60 or V90
1080p HD or lower video: UHS-I U1 or V10 card
4k video: UHS-I U3 or V30
6k/8k video: V60 or V90
What Else May You Need?
With this holder you can avoid the ruined memories when your precious photo card gets lost or wet. What’s more, it’s made and sold by Amazon so you can trust you will be supported if you run into any issues with this holder.
The MobileMate USB 3.0 card reader is the easy way to move content from your camera or drone’s memory card. It is compact and durable, requires no downloads or software, and is USB 3.0 compatible and USB 2.0 compatible.
And now you should be well on your way to picking out the perfect MicroSD card to meet all of your needs—and remember, it’s not a bad idea to have more than one in your memory card carrying case—just in case!
Let us know what you think!
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.